Long boat? No problem.
Your boat is the epitome of grace on the water—long, and fast as it cuts through rippling waves. Off the water? Not so much. Luckily, loading your long boat doesn’t have to be an issue anymore. With Yakima’s SweetRoll Kayak Cradles, you’ll find a streamlined solution to loading an unwieldy boat to your vehicle.
If you normally need to call in a buddy for help, you can rest easy; now, loading your lengthy kayak can be a one-person job. Simply set the front of your boat onto the rear saddles, and slide the boat up and along the rollers for easy mounting. Padded saddles sit on top of spring-loaded bases, which automatically adjust to the optimum angle for your hull’s shape. With two heavy duty straps, you’ll be able to tie down the front and back of your boat without fear of it flying away. Compatible with many different vehicle makes and bar types, this system has everything you need to load up and get on your way to the water.
- Padded saddles on top of spring-loaded bases automatically find optimum angle for your hull’s shape.
- Integrated rollers and rear saddles simplify boat loading, ensuring single-person use.
- Two cam straps let you tie down the front and back of your boat.
- Tool-free installation to factory, aerodynamic, square, or round bars enables quick setup.
- Ideal for transporting longer watercraft.
- Includes: 2 regular front saddles, 2 rear saddles with integrated rollers for easy loading, plus straps and tie-downs.
- Assembly: Fully assembled out of the box and ready to go.
- Padding: Moulded pads grip and protects hull from damage.
- Fitment: Tilting pad technology will automatically adjust to accommodate a large range of boat and rack set-ups.
- Bow/Stern: Includes two cam straps for tying down the front and back of your boat.
- Locking: SKS key locking system included.