Always ready for company on the water.
Before you can hit that river run you’ve been planning for weeks, you’ve got to get your boat (and maybe your friend’s boat) there. And we all know that transport can be the most difficult part of a trip — unless you’ve got Yakima’s JayLow Adjustable Kayak Cradles. These sturdy travel assistants are your answer to last-minute paddle partners.
After a tool-free installation to your crossbars, you can either adjust the cradles to a regular angled position for a single boat, or a vertical position for loading two boats on either side. Small ramps on the base of the cradles help with boat loading, while soft base cushions ensure that your car and boat will remain scratch-free en route to your adventure. Once you return and unload your boat, you can simply fold the system away into a flat position for a low-profile look and wind-resistant ride. Compatible with a huge range of boats, racks, and vehicles, these cradles are the perfect system for versatile transport.
- Easy adjustment into a 1-boat, 2-boat, or flat (no-boat) position ensures multi-use functionality.
- Soft base cushions your boat, keeping both it and your car scratch-free.
- Small ramps on the base of the cradles help with boat loading.
- Tool-free installation to factory, aerodynamic, square, or round bars enables quick setup.
- Ideal for transporting kayaks and recreational boats
- Includes: 2 adjustable J-cradles plus heavy duty tie down straps.
- Holds: 1 boat in angled position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position.
- Assembly: Fully assembled and ready to go.
- Adjustment: The upright position adjusts with an easy to use integrated hand lever.
- Loading: Small ramps on the base to help with boat loading.
- Profile: Folds flat when not in use.
- Locking: SKS Locks included.