For smooth sailing while you transport your kayak.
Your car probably wasn’t built for carrying long kayaks, especially if it doesn’t have any easy-access mounting points. Maybe you’re okay with strapping to your tow point under the bumper, but with the simple addition of Yakima’s Bonnet Anchor Kit, you’ll feel like your car was made to carry your boat to the shoreline.
Two strong, nylon straps create secure loops as tie-down points. Before you head out, simply fix the straps to the pre-existing bolts you’ll find inside the hood of most vehicles, creating two strong loops (one on each side of your vehicle) that you can tie to, so you won’t have to worry about your watercraft flying off as you bounce along the highway. Whether you have a sea kayak, canoe, SUP, or surf board, this handy anchor kit guarantees smooth sailing as you transport your gear.
- Two strong nylon straps create secure loops as tie-down points.
- Direct mounting to the vehicle using pre-existing bolts enables easy installation.
- Versatile design works with any standard vehicle.
- Sold in pairs.
- Ideal for transporting kayaks.
- Loops: Two strong nylon straps that create secure loops as tie-down points.
- Location: Mounts directly to the vehicle, inside the hood/bonnet using pre-existing bolts found on the guards.
- Fitment: Works with virtually any vehicle.
- Length: 17.8cm.