For kayaking with the whole crew.
Your whole crew loves kayaking, which is great for a good time on the water—but makes loading boats difficult. Save the environment and kick up the comradery with Yakima’s BigStack Kayak Uprights. With this streamlined system on your vehicle, you’ll find yourself riding in style to new rapids with all your buddies every weekend.
Two steel-core poles are strong enough to withstand the weight of up to four boats stacked on their sides, which will remain protected from scratches with the padded outer. Heavy duty tie-down straps let you crank down your boats with ease, while an AnchorHead™ tie-down point simplifies management of multiple straps with multiple boats as you load up. After you complete a quick, tool-free installation, you can start using the system that is sure to become a favorite among your friends and family for many adventures to come.
- Super strong steel core withstands weight of up to four boats, and post padding is easy on boat hulls.
- AnchorHead™ tie-down point simplifies management of multiple straps.
- Two cam straps included so you can tie down your boats.
- Tool-free installation to factory, aerodynamic, square, or round bars enables quick setup.
- Ideal for transporting multiple whitewater boats.
- Includes: 2 fold down poles plus heavy duty tie down straps.
- Materials: SteelCore™ – uses a steel tube frame with plastic outer for superior durability.
- Holds: Up to 4 whitewater boats stacked on their side (depending on weight limit and length of your crossbars).
- Loading: AnchorHead™ tie-down point at top makes it easy to manage multiple straps with multiple boats.
- Assembly: Fully assembled and ready to go.
- Padding: Integrated padding on posts.
- Profile: Folds flat when not in use.
- Locking: Compatible with the SKS one key locking system (not included).
- Installation: Tool free installation to factory, areo-bars, square or round bars. Download Instructions.