Sweet Wanderer Helmet
Sweet Wanderer Helmet
Versatile, vital value.
Necessary to any paddler’s kit is protective headgear—but it can be hard to choose from the many options out there. For excellent protection, comfort, and style, the Sweet Protection Wanderer Kayak Helmet is the optimal choice for a paddler who needs something that will work for all types of river activities.
For easy dressing, the helmet features a fully webbed chin strap and no-roll tightening system around the lower skull that can be operated with one hand. Carbon-fibre reinforced plastic makes the shell very stiff and protective, in case your head comes in contact with rough terrain when you capsize. A CoolMax liner adjusts to the environment, providing warmth when it’s cold and cooling when it’s hot, while multiple air flow vents facilitate adequate cooling on warm or racing days. A small bill peak directs spray away from your eyes, and provides a small amount of sun protection. If you’re looking for great value for your money, you’ve likely found what you’re after with this versatile option.
- Carbon-fibre reinforced plastic shell is stiff and protective.
- Full-coverage CoolMax liner adjusts to temperature, while vents on top reduce overheating.
- Fully webbed chin strap and no-roll tightening system are easily adjustable.
- Small bill peak directs water away from eyes and adds a small amount of sun protection.
- Appropriate for all types of river activities.
- Outer Shell: TLC (Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon).
- Inner Shell: ABS thermoplastic.
- Ventilation: Multiple air flow vents on top reduce overheating in warm conditions.
- Liner: Full coverage CoolMax liner for warmth when it’s cold, and cooling when it’s hot.
- Tension System: OCCIGRIP no-roll tightening system around lower skull that can be operated with one hand.
- Chin Strap: Fully adjustable webbing system.
- Visor: Small bill peak to direct water away from the eyes and add a small amount of sun protection.
- Ear Protection: Ear pads not included but can be purchased separately and attached easily.
- Customisation: Adhesive internal fit pads supplied so you can adjust the inner shape perfectly.
- Certification: EN 1385 international standard for whitewater sports headgear.
- Weight: 550g.
53 - 56 cm
20 7/8 - 22"
56 - 59 cm
22 - 23 1/4"
59 - 61 cm
23 1/4 - 24"