Cutting out weight without compromising safety.
Sometimes clunky headgear is too much for a day spent frolicking in the surf. Heavy helmets can feel overwhelmingly hot and heavy when you’re powering down the coast—but you still need to wear something to protect yourself from serious injuries. For situations that require head protection without the weight and size of normal gear, pull on the Sweet Protection Strutter Kayak Helmet.
Constructed with long fibre thermoplastic shell technology and a carbon-fibre frontal shell for increased temple defense, this helmet provides you with premium impact protection at a fraction of the size and weight of regular designs. An extra large, baseball cap-style front peak provides the best sun glare protection on the market for those long paddles down the Waimakariri River. Velcro-in, soft pads are wrapped in an anti-allergenic, moisture-wicking fabric for ultimate comfort. This helmet is very popular for play boating, sea kayaking in the surf, and multisport racing when you want to cut out the sun without compromising safety.
- LFT shell technology with carbon-fibre frontal shell provides premium impact protection without the usual weight.
- EVA shock-absorbing liner helps mitigate rough actions to your head.
- Fully webbed chin strap and no-roll tightening system are easily adjustable.
- Extra large peak for maximum sun protection and increased impact protection.
- Ideal for blocking sunshine without compromising safety when play boating, sea kayaking, or multisport racing.
- Outer Shell: LFT shell technology (long fiber thermoplastic).
- Re-Enforcement: Carbon-fiber frontal shell for increased temple protection.
- Liner: EVA Shock absorbing liner.
- Tension System: OCCIGRIP no-roll tightening system around lower skull that can be operated with one hand.
- Chin Strap: Fully adjustable webbing strap system.
- Visor: Large baseball cap style peak for maximum sun protection and increased impact protection for your face.
- Customisation: Velcro-in, soft, comfortable pads wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric.
- Certification: EN 1385 international standard for whitewater sports headgear.
- Weight: 400g.
53 - 56 cm
20 7/8 - 22"
56 - 59 cm
22 - 23 1/4"
59 - 61 cm
23 1/4 - 24"