Maximum features, minimum weight.
When you’re in it to win it, you need to focus on racing, not on your gear. That’s why you need the Rasdex Multisporter Kayak PFD, a light, feature-filled vest that you won’t remember you’re wearing until you realise you need to re-hydrate (or find yourself floating in the water).
With side and lower buckles that can be fastened both ways, you can slip into this life jacket without jamming a zipper or fumbling with one-way buckles. A race-shaped style means you’ll have maximum shoulder movement and rotation as you splash your way to the finish line. A large front pocket, smaller elastic front pocket, side pockets, rear pocket, and removable rear bungee cord, let you quickly reach your hydration systems, snacks, and accessories as you glide past your competition. So you won’t be run over while training early in the morning, a reflective tab doubles as a loop for attaching a trusty strobe light. If you’re looking for a fully decked-out yet light vest, this is the one for you.
- Light, race-specific style allow maximum shoulder movement and rotation.
- Tough yet lightweight fabric plus padded shoulder and centre enable ultimate comfort.
- Adjustable shoulder, lower waist, and side straps ensure a great, quick fit.
- A large front pocket, smaller elastic front pocket, side pockets, rear pocket, and removable rear bungee cord ensure you’ll be able to carry ample water, hydration systems, snacks, and accessories.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Adjustment: Highly adjustable, single adult size fits most.
- Material: Ripstop, tough yet lightweight.
- Buoyancy: Exceeds the minimum buoyancy standard of 55N as per NZ 5823:2005.
- Inside Foam: Replaceable flotation foam that is soft and comfortable.
- Cut: Race shaped specifically to enable maximum shoulder movement and freedom of rotation.
- Entry & Fastening: One large side buckle and one smaller lower buckle allows for quick transitions without risk of zip jamming or user error. Buckle can be fastened both ways (if you’re in a hurry through transition you cannot go wrong).
- Hydration System: Accommodation for bladder tube over either shoulder or around the right side of your body.
- Hydration Block: Supplied with foam block and elastic loops to route up to 3 drinking tubes from bladder, drinks bottle and boat. Block can be modified as required.
- Main Front Pocket: Neoprene front centre pocket drinks bottle.
- Additional Short Centre Pocket: Coupled with the elastic this can hold longer items e.g. bars, bananas.
- Side Pockets: Two shorter mesh pockets including key clip for snacks etc.
- Rear Bungee: Removable bungee cord on back to carry paddle jacket or equipment for adventure racing.
- Reflective Tab: On back doubles as loop to attach a light.
- Rear Pocket: Large bladder pocket is made from light-coloured fabric to minimize heat absorption and will take up to 2L litres.
- Shoulder Straps: Fully adjustable and padded to minimize rubbing on neck when not worn with a paddle jacket.
- Lower Waist Strap: Newly added safety rib strap on bottom edge.