For breezy trips on the hottest summer days.
It’s another scorcher, and you’re dying for a quick trip down your favorite river run to cool off. But how can you manage to paddle—and stay dry—weighed down by your usual heavy gear when it’s so hot? Wear the Rasdex Classic Short-Sleeved Paddle Jacket for a refreshing summer’s day excursion.
Constructed from lightweight, ripstop fabric, this short-sleeve top is an excellent choice for paddling in the hottest conditions. Short sleeves ensure maximum ventilation, which is vital for any water activity on the hottest days. Lightweight, water and wind-resistant fabric enables comfort while keeping you from getting soaked. Flexible neoprene armbands and an opening neck allow for flexibility, while an easily adjustable drawcord waist keeps the top secure and convenient. This top is ideal for hot-weather, multisport outings when the air temperature is blistering, but you still need to stay dry.
- Short sleeves ensure maximum ventilation.
- Flexible neoprene armbands and opening neck for more ventilation.
- Drawcord waist with internal neoprene band for quick adjustments.
- Lightweight, water- and wind-resistant fabric enables comfort while keeping you dry.
- Ideal for multisport adventures during hot weather.
Jacket Performance Guide
The chart below provides a visual representation of the suitability of this jacket for different paddling applications in both "warm" and "cold" weather conditions.
|Grade 2 Course||*|
|Waimak Trips (warm)||***|
|Waimak Trips (cold)||*|
|C2C Race (warm)||*****|
|C2C Race (cold)||**|
Note: Being short-sleeved, this jacket does not meet the Coast to Coast Race safety-gear requirements. If you choose to wear this type of jacket for the race, you’ll also need to carry a long-sleeved jacket in the back of your kayak.
- Main Body Fabric: Light Weight 2oz Ripstop Fabric.
- Neck: Opening neck for ventilation.
- Seams: Factory Seam sealed.
- Waist: Drawcord waist inside a neoprene band for comfort and easy adjustability.