Keeping you cool while keeping water out.
Even if the sun is pounding on the water and you’re paddling hard, you know you shouldn’t ditch your jacket to stay cool. But how can you survive in the glaring sunshine with your usual heavy gear? With the Rasdex Classic Multisport Paddling Jacket, you don’t have to overheat just to stay dry.
Made from lightweight ripstop, this waterproof top allows your skin to breathe freely—even in warmer weather or while racing. A convenient opening mesh neck complements the breathable fabric, enabling ample ventilation if needed. Long sleeves protect you from sunshine and spray, while an unrestrictive fit in the body and arms provides ample room for movement. Adjustable wrists allow for a tight seal, loose wrists, or pushed-up sleeves, depending on the weather. Whether you’re competing in Christchurch’s Classic River Race or braving your local river at noon in January, this paddling jacket will protect you during hot days on the water.
- Waterproof yet breathable fabric.
- Opening mesh neck for ventilation.
- Adjustable wrists allow for tight seal, loose wrists, or pushed-up sleeves.
- Long sleeves and unrestrictive fit allow for maximum mobility.
- Ideal for racing or summer paddling.
Jacket Performance Guide
The chart below provides a visual representation of the suitability of this jacket for different paddling applications in both "warm" and "cold" weather conditions.
|Grade 2 Course||*|
|Waimak Trips (warm)||****|
|Waimak Trips (cold)||**|
|C2C Race (warm)||****|
|C2C Race (cold)||***|
- Main Body Fabric: 2oz light weight ripstop.
- Neck: Open neck – mesh insert for even more ventilation if you get too hot.
- Wrists: Designed to allow you to push the sleeves up if you want to, have the wrists loose or quickly adjust them to a nice tight seal.
- Seams: Factory hot tape sealed seams.
- Waist: Drawcord waist – inside a neoprene band for comfort and easy adjustability.