Dependable, affordable safety.
An affordable, safe, and dependable option, this EN 1385 standard-approved headgear is widely used by raft companies, kayak outfitters, school groups, and more. A classic, full-coverage design ensures that no part of any beginner’s head is left exposed to sharp riverbed rocks. The shell reaches below ears for complete side protection, but doesn’t restrict hearing, so paddlers can hear their guides call out instructions and directions. Multiple padding options and an adjustable chin strap ensure a good fit any any head size. If you’re looking for a safe, cost effective, and no-fuss option to get you on the water soon, look no further.
- High-impact Ralvek® thermoplastic shell for increased stiffness and protection.
- Closed-cell waterproof foam and six Predator Three Ellipse® vent holes for impact protection and comfort.
- Adjustable chin strap webbing.
- Shell drops below ears for complete side protection without restricting hearing.
- Ideal for beginners on a budget.
Sizes: XS/S, M/L and XL: same shell size for all three but increase in foam padding thickness for the smaller sizes.
Weight: 555 g (XS/S), 520 g (M/L), 500 g (XL), 515 g (L/XL)