The affordable, versatile, multisporter's essential.
Looking for a long-sleeved paddle jacket to keep you comfortable through your first season of paddling? For entry-level multisport kayakers doing the Coast to Coast race, the Palm Vertigo Semi-Dry Paddle Jacket is one of the best choices out there.
Constructed from lightweight waterproof fabric, this jacket will keep you warm during your Grade 2 Kayak Course in spring, yet be packable enough to carry in your drybag during upcoming races. Long sleeves keep water out while providing plenty of room for mobility as you perfect your forward stroke. To protect you from hypothermia, latex rubber wrist seals and a neoprene neck keep the cold water out of your sleeves and collar, while Velcro® over-cuffs prevent leakage.
This jacket is ideal for multisport paddling in the South Island where water temperatures are cool. A very popular choice for beginners, especially those who aspire to compete in the Coast to Coast Race for the first time.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric and long sleeves with plenty of room for movement enable maximum comfort.
- Snug neoprene neck reduces water entering through the collar
- Latex rubber wrist seals stop water flooding in sleeves, while Velcro® over-cuffs prevent leakage.
- Light double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Ideal for entry-level and multisport paddling.
- Complies with Coast to Coast Race compulsory gear requirements.
- Main Body Fabric: XP 2-layer lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Seams: Factory-sealed waterproof seams.
- Outer Skirt: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Skirt: XP lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Neck Seal: Semi-dry neoprene neck gasket.
- Wrist Seals: Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Meets Coast to Coast Kayak Gear Requirements: Yes.
- Weight: 459g (L)