You’ve got the paddling bug and are about to go on your first excursion, but you don’t want to freeze in the cold river water. If that’s the case, the Palm Surge 2.5-Layer Kayaking Dry Top may be just what you’re looking for.
This do-it-all jacket will keep you comfortable while you navigate the rapids. Since it’s made from lighter weight 2.5-layer waterproof fabric, it allows you to stay mobile while it keeps you dry. Latex rubber neck and wrist seals stop water from getting in, while Velcro® over-cuffs and collar lock out water and prevent leakage. For extra protection from the wet, a double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
We highly recommend the Surge Dry Top for your Grade 2 Certificate Course, especially if you get cold easily.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room for maximum mobility.
- Latex rubber neck, wrist seals, Velcro® over-cuffs, and collar lock out water.
- Large chest pocket protects accessories.
- Soft mid-weight fabric feels light and breezy.
- Double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Meets Coast to Coast Race compulsory gear requirements.
- Fabric: XP 2.5 layer waterproof & breathable.
- Neck: Latex rubber neck gasket with velcro over-collar.
- Wrists: Latex rubber wrist seals with velcro over-cuffs.
- Waist: Double tunnel for spray skirt integration.
- Pocket: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Seams: Fully taped seams throughout.
- Reflective Details: Yes
- Weight: 689g (L)