An all-around classic.
If you’ve ever gotten a cut or blister on your foot, you know that foot injuries are some of the most hindering wounds out there. That’s why booties are such important pieces of kayaking gear—and the Palm Rock Booties are some of the most versatile on the paddling market.
These boots are useful for all kinds of paddling, including whitewater, sea kayaking, and multisport racing. A medium-flex sole protects you from sharp rocks while still allowing you to operate rudder controls. The neoprene fabric feels natural to swim in, and the grippy rubber tread provides excellent traction for slippery rocks and muddy trails. Velcro® straps lock feet in place without the inconvenient snag hazard of laces. If you’re looking for your first pair of booties, the Palm Rock Booties are ready for anything you can throw at them.
- Over-ankle coverage.
- Tight and secure slip-in style.
- Velcro® straps lock shoes in place without the snag hazard of laces.
- Full-coverage foot protection for swimming and wading in whitewater.
- Medium-flex soles function with multisport or sea kayak rudder pedals.
- Upper Material: 3mm neoprene for warmth and durability.
- Sole Material: Diamond traction rubber sole for protection and grip on wet surfaces.
- Sole Flexibility: Medium flex for good protection while allowing a good pedal feel.
- Entry Style: Slip-on.
- Adjustment: Velcro straps over the bridge of the foot to ensure a precise and secure fit.
- Seam Construction: Glued and blind-stitched for maximum strength.
- Weight: 291g (8).
||38||39||40 - 41||42||43||44 - 45||46||47|