Currently sold out until May. Pre-order now, or check out the Rasdex Shorts as an alternative.
An essential for every kit.
Every paddler has his or her own “must-have” items—but it’s universally acknowledged that a pair of water shorts has a place in every kit. If you’re still on the lookout for your own pair, the Quantum Neoprene Paddling Shorts are the perfect option for you.
Made from a flexible and warm 3mm neoprene fabric, these bottoms will keep you cozy—and give your sensitive areas a little extra padding—as you splash through those longer trips in your multisport boat or sea kayak. If you take a dip, which is a guarantee if you’re a beginner, these close-fit pants are far easier to swim in than baggy over-pants, and that same fit prevents the discomfort of fabric-bunching that board shorts can cause. For a multi-use short, these are an excellent choice that will quickly become a staple in your gear bag.
- Flexible, 3mm CR Neoprene fabric ensures warmth and comfort.
- Close fit enables natural feel while swimming.
- Slight neoprene padding protects sensitive areas.
- Ideal for your Grade 2 Certificate Course, Guided Trips, and racing in cool conditions.
- Made of 3mm CR Neoprene
- Paddling specific high back cut with flatlocked seams.
- PU printed seat reinforcement.
- Weight: 358 g (M).