Meet your first rescue PFD
The Palm FXr PFD is the ideal entry-level buoyancy aid. Complete with a quick-release chest harness, you can easily attach a cows-tail to retrieve your kayak or paddle - or rescue a friend in an emergency scenario. It’s also a great choice for live-bait rescue training.
Perfect for whitewater river kayaking from grades 2-5, this PFD is the smart option if you’re looking for something simple yet incredibly robust and effective. And, as it’s available in three sizes for the perfect fit, it’ll feel comfortable without restriction. The Palm FXr PFD has been crafted for comfort, yet functions to the highest degree with a bunch of premium safety features - including a utility-draw front pocket ideal for keeping rescue gear within easy reach.Features:
- Super versatile and simple to use.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Robust adjustable chest harness for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, without limiting restriction.
- A large and convenient utility-draw front pocket. You can keep vital safety gear secure and easily accessible should you find yourself in an emergency situation.
- Tested aircraft-grade aluminium hardware straps for failsafe durability, without compromising on a comfortable fit.
- Internal pocket compartments and an easy access knife sleeve, offering utmost storage for your accessories (but no bulky feel).
- Convenient pullover entry.
- Materials: CORDURA® 500D fabric + Gaia PVC-free foam. Tough yet lightweight.
- Adjustable chest harness, shoulder straps and waist belt.
- Shoulder straps: tested to 3.2kN.
- Anti ride-up waist belt for a snug yet comfortable fit throughout your entire time on the water.
- Safety-focused reflective detailing.
- APC O-ring with quick-release buckle.
- Storage: utility draw front pocket, internal pocket compartments, easy access knife sleeve.
- ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6 certified.
- Buoyancy: XS/S - 65N buoyancy, M/L - 70N buoyancy, XL/XXL - 75N buoyancy