Your new must-have river companion.
Every paddler’s favorite jack-of-all trades, the ever-useful folding knife, is a must-have in your kayaking kit. Whether you’re an entry-level kayaker with a penchant for tangling up throwbags or a weekend warrior who likes an evenly cut sandwich at lunchtime, the Palm River Rescue Folding Knife will quickly become your go-to accessory on and off the water.
Made from high-quality, Japanese stainless steel, this knife’s blade will easily slash through snagged throwbag ropes or cut through a soggy tomato during lunchtime. A fibreglass-infused nylon handle features a textured finish to encourage a strong grip, while a rounded tip decreases the likelihood that you’ll be paddling the rest of the day with a bleeding finger. For a smooth, one-handed opening, a clever pull tab lets you get your teeth involved if your other hand is otherwise occupied. Easily fitting inside your PFD pocket, this handy knife is about to become one of your favorite kayaking companions.
- Japanese stainless steel blade resists corrosion, while textured nylon handle provides excellent grip.
- Serrated knife edge cuts rope easily, but still can be used for making sandwiches.
- Size feels comfortable in hand and easily fits in PFD pockets.
- Pull tab enables one-handed use.
- Best used for river rescue.
- Handle: Low profile, fibreglass injected nylon with textured finish for better grip.
- Blade: Highly corrosion resistant, Japanese stainless steel.
- Blade Type: Serrated cutting edge ideal for slashing rope.
- Tip: Rounded tip for increased safety.
- Opening: Folding style, blade recess and hypalon pull tab for one handed opening.
- Attachment: Small cord loop for clipping to.
- Weight: 49 grams.
- Dimensions: 3 x 11 x 1.3 centimeters.
- Blade Length: 70 millimetres.