Day-long comfort for your next expedition.
Nothing can ruin a run down your favorite river like soggy clothes, especially when you’re stuck wearing them all day. But pull on a pair of Palm Ion Bib Pants before you set out, and wet legs won’t be a problem—even as you charge down the longest run.
Made from breathable XP 3-layer fabric, these top-notch salopettes will keep you dry from put-in to take-out. Fully taped, waterproof, and breathable XP 4-layer fabric socks feature a tough Nylon 320D sole to ensure they last the test of time. Extra protection on the seat and knees ensures you’ll complete your lengthy trip without wearing through these high abrasion areas. These pants also have a vest with a mesh back for ventilation, and a waterproof relief zipper for convenience. For unparalleled, day-long comfort, combine these impressive trousers with a dry top.
- Breathable, waterproof fabric and vent mesh back for maximum comfort.
- Fully taped, waterproof socks with a tough Nylon 320D sole.
- Waterproof front relief zipper.
- Extra protection on the seat and knees.
- Excellent for long adventures on cold water.
- Fabric: XP 3-layer fabric with 4 layer 320D reinforced panels seat and knees.
- Weight: 874g (L)
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Socks: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles.
- Relief: Flexible TiZip MasterSeal front relief zip.
- Bib & Braces: XP 3-layer vest with space mesh back section and elasticated adjustable braces.