No more ripped neck gaskets.
Whether you’re river running, racing, or raft guiding, you need something dependable that will keep you comfortable as you manoeuvre your craft through frigid water. The Palm Zenith Semi-Dry Jacket has a rubberized neoprene neck gasket that won’t tear and fail like traditional latex neck seals do.
Made from midweight, 2.5-layer fabric, this semi-dry top provides you with the comfort and insulation you need as you spend the weekend cruising the water. For a long trip down a new run, or even a short jaunt down Ashley Gorge, long sleeves allow plenty of room for movement and a Velcro® adjustable neoprene waistband with an asymmetric cut enables maximum comfort. Pairing the double waist tunnel with your spray skirt prevents unwanted flooding into your boat. This reliable top works well to protect you from nippy air and chilly water while whitewater and multisport paddling.
- Rubber lined semi-dry neck seal that won’t rip and fail like latex.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room and adjustable neoprene waistband enable maximum comfort.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and neoprene neck keep water out of sleeves and collar.
- Midweight, breathable fabric keeps you warm and insulated while deflecting water.
- Double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Main Body Material: XP 2.5-layer fabric.
- Pocket: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Weight: 629g (L)
- Neck Seal: UltraStretch neoprene gasket.
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable over cuffs.
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene double waist tunnel.
- Reflective Details: Yes