Stay safe, while you race for first place.
When you’re zipping past your competition, you need low-profile gear that won’t get in the way, no matter how hard you’re paddling. That’s why you’ve got to have a jacket like the Day Two Adventure Racer Kayak PFD in your kit.
Produced by an exclusive, by-paddlers for-paddlers New Zealand company, this buoyancy vest features soft, 55N foam and padded neoprene waist panels that provide maximum comfort, so you won’t know you’re wearing safety gear until you’re floating in the river. With front, side, and back pockets, you’ll be able to easily reach snacks, hydration systems, and accessories—without having to fight unnecessary zippers or Velcro®. The one-size-fits-all style with adjustable straps around both sides and shoulders enables you to make a perfect fit up front, or modify on the fly. A popular choice for multisport kayak races such as the Coast to Coast, this lifejacket will keep you safe yet unencumbered while you beat your personal record.
- Soft, 55N foam and padded neoprene waist panels provide maximum comfort.
- One-size-fits-all style with adjustable straps around both sides and shoulders enables a perfect fit.
- Front, side, and back pockets provide room for water, snacks, and accessories.
- Front D-ring enables attachment to a paddle boarding leash.
- Ideal for racing.
- Floatation: 55N soft and comfortable foam.
- Entry: Simple over the head style entry for increased comfort and fit once on.
- Fastening: One size fit all adjustable straps around both sides with padded neoprene waist panels to reduce chaffing.
- Shoulders: Adjustable shoulder straps for people of different heights.
- Front Pocket: Tall neoprene pocket suitable for a water bottle.
- Side Pockets: Two mesh side pockets with key clip – perfect for snacks, whistle, and accessories.
- Back Pocket: Large neoprene rear pouch for a 2L drinks bladder.
- Hydration Block: Vecro on, secured with bungee strap, front block for up to 3 drink tubes.
- D Ring: Front D ring for attached a paddle boarding leash.
- NZ Multisport Race Compliant: Yes
- Weight: 785g.