How to Set Your Paddle Length for Multisport Kayaking
The last time I made a video on setting paddle length was back in 2012. A lot has changed since then and I feel this video has been long overdue.
In this new video, I share my thoughts on why you should no longer trust the traditional method for adjusting your paddle length. I go into detail on how to set your paddle length using the new system I've developed for Coast to Coast multisport athletes.
I hope you enjoy the video and consider giving it a try yourself!
Products Featured in Video
- Paddles: Gara Odin-XS and Gara Odin-S wing paddles.
- Kayaks: Flow Aspire, Barracuda Enigma, Barracuda Beachcomber.
- Footwear: Palm Rock Booties
- PFD: Day Two Adventure Racer PFD
- Whistle: Flow 40 Mini
- Paddle Jacket: Palm Zenith Shorty Semi-Dry
- Helmet: Sweet Strutter
- Sun Hat: Canterbury Kayaking Snap-Back Cap