Don't let Z-drags be a drag.
Pulling a mate and their stuck boat out from the rapids is tough work that can take a trip from terrific to terrible—unless you have a pulley that vastly increases your strength ratio. The SMC CRx Lightweight River Rescue Pulley is a valuable tool to have around when things get tricky.
A smooth 1.25" nylon sheave runs on a stainless steel rivet axle, reducing friction to enable a smooth, easy pull that’ll simplify Z-drags so you can get pinned boats back to shore without unnecessary struggle. Though it looks small, this pulley rises to greater strengths than any other pulleys in the same range of size and price, making it easier to haul your paddle buddy out from a tight spot. Light and compact enough to store nearly anywhere on hand, there’s no excuse not to have a couple of these palm-sized partners handy at all times.
- Lightweight anodised aluminium sideplates.
- Aluminium axle with smooth bushings enables easy pulling.
- Simplifies hauling and Z-drags.
- Ideal for river rescue, especially with throwbag ropes.
- Dimensions: 8.86 x 4.45 x 2.72 cm
- Axle Material: Stainless steel
- Bearing: Bushing
- Sheave: Nylon, 30mm
- Rope Diameter: 8-13mm
- Strength Rating: 22kN
- Weight: 52g
- Made in the USA