The toughest foot protection for your next adventure.
From hike-ins on rocky river beds to portaging over slippery boulders, there are many challenging occasions when basic booties won’t cut it. For these types of demanding excursions, Palm Gradient Kayaking Boots are the footwear you need.
Constructed from Hydrogrip rubber, durable Vibram soles allow you to stride on slippery rocks while you scout out the rapids ahead. Ankle support ensures that your misplaced foot leads to a harmless splash and not a twisted ankle. Reinforced rubber uppers protect the tops of your feet from heel to toe. For extra warmth and comfort, their flexibility can accommodate drysuit socks. Even with the extra strength and size of these shoes, fit is no worry either; they can still sit within most modern river runners and creek boats. If you’re looking for maximum foot protection and stability while you navigate tough terrain, these are definitely the boots for you.
- Works with or without drysuit socks.
- Ankle support secures feet.
- Vibram soles provide maximum grip and protection while still fitting in your craft.
- Rubber uppers protect tops of feet from injuries.
- Ideal for hike-ins‚ scouting, and portaging in challenging terrain.
Upper Materials: 3 mm CR neoprene‚ layered mesh‚ scratch rubber.
- Entry: Lace up boot with reduced heel and pull tabs.
- Adjustment: Laces
- Construction: Open tongue and double stitched seams.
- Sole: Vibram HydroGrip compound.
- Extras: Second set of laces included.
- Inner: Cushioning midsole plus removable insole.
- Last: Paddling specific shape to accommodate drysuit socks.
- Weight: 418g (9)