If you’re a whitewater or freestyling fanatic, you need a hardcore spray deck in your kit—one like the Palm Impact Whitewater Kayaking Spray Skirt. This deck is your best bet for a comfortable day riding rapids or acing your cartwheels.
Made from a super stretchy jersey neoprene, the top of this skirt absorbs large amounts of pressure without the risk of the rim pulling off while you roll. A sticky Gripsil edge on the underside holds the cockpit closely, making sure the piece stays put. An oversized 3/4 neoprene lip provides extra protection, so you won’t be bothered by cold water trickling down your knee if a little spray comes your way. As an added plus, the O-ring seal holds the neoprene jersey waist tube in place around your body with or without a jacket, in case it’s too hot outside for those extra layers. Once you’ve arrived at your take-out, walking out will be a snap with a webbing release loop that features a handy attachment clip for drying and walking. This is a premium spray skirt that’ll suit all your whitewater and freestyling adventures to come.
- Stretchy jersey neoprene fabric enables top to absorb pressure without risk of implosion.
- Sticky Gripsil edge keeps cockpit seal in place.
- Oversized ¾ neoprene lip provides extra security from the water.
- O-ring seal holds waist tube in place with or without a jacket for added comfort in warm weather.
- Ideal for whitewater and freestyle paddling.
- Deck Material: 3 mm nylon Jersey CR neoprene.
- Outer Rim Material: Nytex and Supratex CR neoprene.
- Waist Material: Jersey and mesh neoprene.
- Weight: 771 g (R4‚ M/L)
- Waist Style: CR neoprene tunnel with O-ring seal
- Construction: Triple glued‚ blind stitched and Melco taped seams.
- Shockcord: 9.5mm elastic shockcord double sewn
- Release Loop: 38mm webbing with attachment clip.