Extra warmth on the coldest of days.
When it’s cold enough for the water to chill you through your jacket or make you shiver in your dry top, it’s time to pull out some layers. For a versatile option that will get you through the entire season, you can trust Earth Sea Sky’s Power Grid Midlayer Pullover.
Made from a lightweight Polartec grid fabric, this top has twice the thermal efficiency of a standard layer of the same weight. Four-way stretch fabric enables completely uninhibited movement. The pullover style makes getting ready easy, while the V-neck and lack of zipper reduces bulk under your paddle jacket. If you’re looking for a warm and versatile layering option that will keep you cozy through each paddling season, this power grid fleece top is for you.
- V-eck reduces bulk under your paddle jacket.
- Polyester grid fabric remains warm when damp and drys quickly.
- Four-way stretch for uninhibited movement.
- Lightweight, low bulk, and highly breathable for high-output paddling.
- Ideal for cold weather paddling or carried as an emergency layer (compulsory for the Coast to Coast Race).
- Fabric: Polartech Power Grid®
- Fabric Weight: Light mid-layer (complies with Coast to Coast Race compulsory emergency mid-layer).
- Style: V-neck, long-sleeved pullover.