Cold-weather paddling, the cosy way.
It may be frigid outside, but that’s not going to keep any hard-core paddler from the water. If you’re looking for an extra layer of warmth to last you through serene, cold-weather excursions, look no further. The ThermaTech Reversible Thermal Beanie is exactly what you need.
Made from 100% hollowcore polyester so it’s warm even when damp, the hat’s fabric is also moisture wicking, which helps water evaporate in between forward strokes. A thin, form-fitting design means you can wear it on its own, or pop on a helmet for extra protection if you’re heading for whitewater. When your head gets too hot for comfort, stash your cap away into your dry bag—a necessity for any multisport race—where it will take up very little space. This one-size-fits-all hat is perfect for cold weather days both on and off the water.
- 100% hollowcore polyester provides warmth even when wet.
- Thin, form-fitting design enables easy storage and use with or without helmet.
- Meets NZ multisport racing compulsory gear requirements.
- One-size-fits all.
- Ideal for sea kayaking and land use.
- Fabric: 100% Hollowcore Polyester.
- Fit: Unisex. One size fits all.
- Moisture Wicking: Yes.
- Reversible: Yes (black).