An essential for off-water adventures.
If you’ve got what you consider an adventurous lifestyle, you’ve probably got one big problem: flimsy low-cut socks. Most low-cut socks are made for strutting around Auckland with spotless trainers—not jogging up Mount Victoria or biking across the Port Hills. That’s why you need ThermaTech’s Low-Cut Multisport Sock.
Made from a combination of polyester, cotton, nylon, and elastane fabrics, this footwear is incredibly breathable yet warm. The thermal blend fabric is also moisture wicking and odor resistant, while an additional eyelet mesh upper encourages even more ventilation for ultimate comfort. As your feet pound up a tough incline, a padded heel and toe help absorb the shock. If you’re inclined to race, these also function well as a lightweight spare sock for your emergency kit as required by the Coast to Coast and other multisport competitions.
- Thermal blend fabrics plus eyelet mesh upper encourages ventilation.
- Padded heel and toe ensure maximum shock absorption.
- Moisture wicking and odor-resistant fabric enables all-day wear.
- Fill NZ multisport race requirement for emergency gear.
- Best for off-water use, like running or hiking.
- Fabric: 25% Hollowcore Polyester, 25% Cotton, 47% Nylon, 3% Elastane.
- Fit: Unisex based on UK men’s sizing.
- Moisture Wicking: Yes.
- Odour Resistant: Yes.
- Breathable: Yes. Eyelet mesh upper for extra ventilation.
- Heel: ExtraPLus padded heel and toe for maximum shock absorption.
- Toes: Seamless Toe for extra comfort.
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Compulsary Gear Requirements: Yes.therma