Designed for comfort.
There are a few things about water shorts that annoy most everyone. Why do the seams chafe your skin? Why can’t there be a little extra padding in the back? What’s up with the squeezing front area? If you’ve found yourself asking one or more of these questions, you need to try Rasdex Neoprene Paddling Shorts.
Constructed with flat seams to avoid rubbing, these bottoms also ditch the waistband for ultimate comfort. A gusset and thin front adds much-needed flexibility, while a thicker back adds some welcome padding. For more protection from your hard seat (and to avoid an over-exposed backside), these shorts have a high-cut back. As an eye-catching plus, the side panel features a coloured finish. If you’re looking for a pair of shorts that are made specifically for comfort, these are the perfect pair for you.
- Flat seams prevent rubbing and chafing.
- Lack of waistband increases comfort around stomach.
- Gusset and thin front increase flexibility, while thicker back ensures comfort.
- High-cut back prevents direct contact with seat and backside exposure.
- Ideal for all paddling activities.
- Weight: 387g (M)