All the essentials, in one stylish package.
You’re ready to tackle some Class II rapids—followed closely by Class III, you hope. But you can’t start your adventures until you get one of the most essential pieces of gear: your helmet. For an affordable, streamlined lid that’ll get you through your first seasons of whitewater runs, The Predator FR7W Helmet is just what you need.
This entry-level helmet has all the essential features for your next adventure. A Ralvek® thermoplastic shell complemented by a soft closed-cell waterproof liner provides comfortable multi-impact protection in the probable event of a capsize while you learn how to spot drops. Soft ear coverings protect you from abrasions, in case your wet exit brings you close to some sharp riverbed rocks. Multiple vents and drainage holes keep you cool and water exiting your hat freely. A small sun visor provides sun protection, and with an adjustable chin strap plus cradle-style back strap, it will fit like a glove. Superior styling means you can now look great out on the water, without breaking the bank. This is an excellent starter helmet for beginners.
- Ralvek® thermoplastic shell and soft waterproof liner provide cozy multi-impact protection.
- Multiple vents and drainage holes throughout shell prevent waterlogging.
- Adjustable chin strap and rear cradle enable a secure fit.
- A small sun visor provides protection from sunshine.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling and multisport racing.
- Shell: Ralvek thermoplastic shell.
- Liner: Soft closed cell foam.
- Weight: 410g.