Pants that protect, then pack away.
Whether you want to block wind, bugs, or cold splashes, pants can make paddling trips that much more comfortable. But heavy-duty dry pants can be way too heavy for a race or short trip down your favourite run. For a basic pair of paddling pants that has all the essentials without the weight, try the Palm Vector Paddling Pant.
Built from fully waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed 2-layer fabric, these bottoms are perfect for kayakers who like to wear a pant in all conditions, but don’t want to carry around any extra heft. A loose cut enables maximum freedom of movement, while a high back with a draw cord prevents any uncomfortable low-riding when you sit. Other gear will work comfortably with these pants, as the loose cut will fit a pair of shorts underneath and a large Velcro® ankle opening makes room for booties to pass through. When conditions are nice and warm, these pants will pack away neatly in your dry bag. And if you’re in it to win it, these versatile bottoms meet the safety requirements for multisport events such as the Coast to Coast Race.
- Loose cut enables maximum freedom of movement.
- High back with draw-cord prevents low-riding while seated.
- Large Velcro® ankle opening enables easy fit with booties.
- XP 2-layer fabric is waterproof, breathable, and durable for comfort and longevity.
- Appropriate for whitewater paddling, sea kayaking, and multisport racing.
- Main Material: XP 2-layer waterproof fabric.
- Waist: Drawcord adjustable waist.
- Ankles: Velcro adjustable neoprene cuffs.
- Weight: 347g (L).