So you’re never caught short on space.
Sometimes you’ve got to go big or go home. That’s certainly the case when you’re heading out for a multi-day outing or camping trip: if you can’t fit your overnight gear into your dry bag, what are you going to sleep on? With the 24L Palm Classic Kayaking Dry Bag, you’ll never wish you’d brought a bigger pack.
Constructed from tough, waterproof 70D nylon with PVC coating, this substantial bag is a must-have for longer adventures when you need to deflect water from a lot of essential items. It’s sizeable enough to hold your sleeping bag, change of clothes, a hearty lunch, and much more. When partially full, you can simply roll down the top to create a smaller package that will fit in any boat. This container is an ideal choice for sea kayaking trips, long excursions, or as a general-purpose waterproof shoulder bag.
- Fully waterproof nylon fabric for peace of mind while you paddle.
- Large enough for overnight essentials, extras, and more.
- Shoulder strap (removable) converts bag into day sack.
- Convenient attachment points for securing bag to your boat.
- Ideal for sea kayaking, overnight, or long trips.
- Main Fabric: Hardwearing waterproof 70D nylon with PVC coating.
- Colour: Black.
- Attachment: 2 D-ring clip-to points.
- Strap: Removable shoulder carry strap.
- Seams: Fully welded.
- Closure: Roll down and clip together top.
- Shape: Cylinder.
- Weight: 312g.
- Dimensions: 38cm x 28cm.
- Volume: 24L.