More stock is on the way! Purchase yours now for delivery in early October 2020.
Contact us to try a demo in Christchurch.
Lightweight for long-distance wins.
When you’ve got a competitor’s bow right on your tail and 20 kilometres downstream to go until the finish line, you can’t afford your stroke rate to slow down. That’s why you need the Gara Odin-S Racing Paddle. Hand-crafted in South Africa by a top-tier brand that delivers first-place results, this agile paddle is used by event champions throughout the world.
Constructed from incredibly light carbon fibre, this paddle’s blades have a very low swing weight, keeping your strokes light and fast as you rip past the competition. A small sized teardrop blade shape delivers an early and smooth catch, a stable power phase, and a clean exit. Made from carbon fibre and fibreglass, the shaft features an ideal combination of rigidity and flexibility, while the split design enables on-the-go adjustments to length or feather. Whether you’re a strong beginner, or an advanced paddler competing in the Coast to Coast Race, this is the fastest paddle you could choose.
- Small blades are ideal for strong beginners, or advanced athletes on longer runs.
- Lightweight carbon fibre blades enable maximum energy transfer and decrease swing weight for extra efficiency.
- Used by current world champions.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Blade Tips: Lightweight bi-axle fibreglass (non-metal) reinforced tips. Tip reinforcement improved in 2019 for better Waimak’ durability. Care should still be taken in shallow rivers for the longest possible blade-life.
- Blade Material: Ultralight carbon-fibre "river" layup.
- Shaft Material: Black colour, 40% carbon, 60% glass. The optimum mix of stiffness vs flex.
- Shaft: Straight shaft 2 piece adjustable split with hand operated clamp. Stow apart, and rinse thoroughly after use in salt water.
- Adjustment Range: Full range of feather adjustment for left and right handed paddlers with degree indicators.
- Grip: Key grip included. Standard is right handed grip. Left handed grip available on special order.
- Paddle Weight: 660g.
- Blade Size: 478mm x 166mm.
- Blade Area: 677cm2.