- Medium blades are ideal for strong athletes on longer runs.
- Lightweight carbon fibre blades enable maximum energy transfer and decrease swing weight for extra efficiency.
- Used by current world champions.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Blade Tips: Lightweight bi-axle fibreglass (non-metal) reinforced tips. Tip reinforcement improved in 2019 for better Waimak’ durability. Care should still be taken in shallow rivers for the longest possible blade-life.
- Blade Material: Ultralight carbon-fibre "river" layup.
- Shaft Material: Orange colour, 40% carbon, 60% glass. The optimum mix of stiffness vs flex.
- Shaft: Straight shaft 2 piece adjustable split with hand operated clamp. Stow apart, and rinse thoroughly after use in salt water.
- Adjustment Range: Full range of feather adjustment for left and right handed paddlers with degree indicators.
- Grip: Key grip included. Standard is right handed grip. Left handed grip available on special order.
- Blade Size: 494mm x 170mm.
- Blade Area: 740cm2.