On clearance, replaced with the Thermatech Essential Top, in the same fabric.
A top-notch base layer.
The weather outside may be frightening, but with the ThermaTech Women’s Ultrasport Long-Sleeved Thermal Top, you’ll find watersports quite delightful. This dependable base-layer top will keep you cozy during your many adventures on the water.
Constructed from hollowcore polyester, this streamlined shirt will absorb little water and, when you can’t avoid a splash, will dry out quickly. Even if it gets soaked by spray, this top will retain its thermal properties, keeping you comfortable until you dry off. Its close, athletic fit, designed specifically to fit female figures, increases warmth further, and reduces obnoxious sagging in case you take a spill into the water. It’s also thin enough to fit under your paddle jacket, yet thick enough to be worn by itself when the sun warms you up. If you’re looking for a useful addition to your cold-weather kit, this is a great base-layer option.
- Hollowcore polyester absorbs minimal water and drys quickly.
- Close, athletic, female fit increases warmth and reduces sagging.
- Can be easily layered, or worn on its own.
- Fills NZ multisport race requirement for emergency gear.
- Ideal for multisport, whitewater, and sea kayaking.
- Fabric: 100% Hollowcore Polyester.
- Fit: Thermally efficient close athletic fit.
- Moisture Wicking: Yes.
- Thumb Loops: Yes.
- Reflective Details: Logo.
|XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)|
|Bust||82 cm||88 cm||96 cm||100 cm|
|Waist||64 cm||70 cm||76 cm||100 cm|
|Hip||90 cm||96 cm||102 cm||107 cm|