The heavy duty paddler’s favourite hand warmers.
If you’ve been through a paddling winter before, you know that plain gloves lead to dropped paddles or frostbitten fingers. That’s why you need Palm Descent’s Kayak Pogies. These hard-working hand warmers will keep your hands toasty in the coldest of conditions, while ensuring you still have complete control of your paddle throughout the toughest of runs.
Resilient 4mm neoprene protects your hands from the elements, while a clever baffle prevents water from flushing down your wrists. A strong Velcro® fastening around the paddle shaft keeps your hands in direct contact with the paddle for maximum dexterity as you avoid capsizing in frigid water. You’ll enjoy the combination of a slightly shorter cut plus a handy pull-tab, which makes these some of the easiest pogies to get on and off while you paddle. Designed with the heavy-duty user in mind, these gloves are the perfect choice for paddlers who are tough on gear and like to paddle in rugged conditions.
- Heavy duty construction ensures these gloves will be wearable for years to come.
- Strong Velcro® fastening around paddle shaft keeps hands in direct contact with the paddle for maximum dexterity.
- Extra internal baffle prevents water entry through wrist.
- Slightly shorter cut and handy pull-tab enable easy outfitting.
- Ideal for cold-weather whitewater.
- Main Material: 4mm waterproof and durable neoprene
- Seam Construction: Glued and blind-stitched seams for maximum strength
- Cuffs: Shorter easy-on cuff with pull tab
- Wrists: Inner baffle to prevent water rush and maintain maximum warmth
- Fastening: Strong Velcro fastening around paddle shaft
- Weight: 124g