More sun protection, on any helmet.
You’ve got a helmet you adore. It fits perfectly and has deflected all kinds of dings—but it just doesn’t stop the sun as much as you’d like it to. If that sounds like what you’re experiencing, you don’t need to purchase brand-new gear to get some shade. Simply attach the Salamander Kayaking Helmet Visor to your lid, and you’ll find that your favourite helmet can get you through another season of scorching sunlight.
With a simple Velcro installation kit that comes with each visor, installation is easy and you can stop squinting; you won’t even need any tools or additional items to install it. This handy accessory is tenacious enough to hold on even in the most demanding situations, but can be flipped up when you want it out of the way. If you’d like to add substantial sun protection to your helmet’s repertoire, this helmet visor is for you.
- Closed-cell foam sandwiched by tough 600 Denier poly-cloth is durable.
- Velcro installation kit comes with each visor for easy attachment to helmet.
- No tools or additional accessories required to install.
- Can be flipped out of the way for convenience.
- Ideal for any helmet that needs to provide extra sun protection.
- Material: Closed cell foam sandwiched by tough 600 Denier poly-cloth.
- Attachment: Tenacious Velcro installation kit comes with each visor to attach it to your helmet.
- Installation: No tools or additional accessories required to install.
- Beak Measurements: 9.75″ wide and 3″ deep.